Friday, February 1, 2013

Love Cakes

I have teamed up with a local group of Photographers that are as crazy about their job as I am.  The only problem is, we rarely get to give you all a look at our own personal lives, which is why most of us began this love of photography in the first place...So to change that, together, we are embarking on a 12 month photography project.  Each month we will try and take personal images and blog on them. The theme will be “What ___ looks like.” Each month we will each choose to fill in the blank with our word of choice. Some of us may choose to use the same word all year and some may choose to change it up each month. We will each link to the next photographer until our circle of is complete.  Please check out each and every photographer's Blog. You will see many different styles and visions, but you will see the same passion and talent on every page. :) 

Be sure to check out Sugar Pop Photography's blog after this one! 
I'm sure you will LOVE IT!!

This month is a quiet month around my home (Aside from a zillion volleyball games, Addie's dance class, wrestling practices, Cole's Hip Hop Class, basketball practices, work and photography sessions!! haha) 

With our kids going every which way, and life being insane, I decided to start a tiny little tradition with my youngest. She is 4 and will soon skip off to Kindergarten *SAD FACE* and then WHAT WILL I DO??
Sooo. Every Wednesday without fail Adair and I make cupcakes. We kiss the spoon, stir in love and kisses and call them 'love cakes' We then deliver the Love Cakes to all the local people we love. 
I know. cheesy.
however, it's our thing. 

So, here are a few shots of our fun together. 
 
The eggs come from my mom's farm hens. They are the DEFINITION of free range, as they try to get in your car when you visit her house. :) 

 Isn't my purple mixer sooo pretty?

 
 Is there ANYTHING better than licking the bowl????







NOW, hurry as fast as you can on to Sugar Pop Photography's awesome Blog:
CLICK HERE!!!

and you can always visit my photography Facebook Page




No comments:

Post a Comment